Thursday, January 28, 2010

Twelfth Post From India



Thursday, 28 January 2010

I skipped the Pranayama class tonight and rested. I finally felt better later in the evening and went out to dinner with Grant. I am at the point on my trip where I will be doing things for the last time. Could that have been the last vegetable platter at the Ambience?

On my walk home my phone kept ringing but with I number I did not know. Since I get a lot of solicitations I did not answer. Then Heather called and said that Sunil and Shubhanji and their daughter Shraddha were trying to get a hold of me because they had a gift for me. When we had lunch at their place earlier in the week I mentioned that I was still looking for gents kurta that was simple but that had a little embroidery on it on the v-neck. When I answered the call we agreed to meet at my flat. They are so sweet. There they were – all three of them – with a beautiful black shirt with simple embroidery on it. They insisted that I try it on on the street and it was perfect. Made my day. What a blessing.

No comments: